Termidor SC is the go-to product for pest and termite service companies. It is the most widely used termite control product by pest control companies. Now, you can purchase the same termiticide directly from Amazon. With proper application, for the most part, termiticide application can be done by yourself.
Termidor SC termiticide is not just for termites. It works well against carpenter ants, crazy ants, Argentine ants, and other ant species. Termidor SC is also an insecticide. It can be used for perimeter pest control for the following pests: Asian Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Pill Bugs, Centipedes, Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, Smokey Brown), Crickets, Earwigs, Cluster Flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Brown Dog Ticks.
20 fl oz Termidor can be diluted up to 24 gallons of termiticide. For each gallon of water, use .80 fl oz of Termidor solution. It is recommended to use 4 gallons of Termidor for every 10 linear feet around the foundation. So for the 20 fl oz Termidor, it can treat 60 linear feet of trenching. If you need more than 20 fl oz, go for Termidor SC 78 0z.
Termidor Useful Tips & FAQ
- Most of the consumers are reporting that ants stopped showing up within a day or two. Termidor is extremely effective against a lot of ant species.
- If you have ants inside, applying Termidor outside will also take care of the ants inside. If you really wish to kill the ones inside, treat with standard ant traps and sprays.
- Termidor is for outside use only.
- Termidor doesn’t have an expiration date.
- If you live in NY, you are out of luck. The state of New York has placed special restrictions on Termidor. You need a state validated pest control license to purchase and use Termidor.
- Termidor is also an insecticide. It kills other insects as well.
- It is recommended to dig a trench for about 3 to 4 inches deep.
- It works on Formosan termites.